What must I do first?
- Contact our business office to make an appointment to meet with
one of the pastors to discuss your wedding plans and establish
dates that may be reserved. The pastor will determine whether
all requirements have been met.
- After this initial meeting, you will be given a Wedding
Procedures booklet plus an application form. If your requested date
is available, we will reserve that date for you for thirty (30)
days. The church office must receive your completed application
plus a refundable deposit of $100.00 within that 30-day reservation
period. This is required prior to booking the wedding. Office hours
are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, phone (330)
What will happen after I send in the completed
application and refundable deposit?
- Once your application and refundable deposit is received by The
Chapel in North Canton's business office, we will post your wedding
date onto our master calendar. A date will then be set for
premarital counseling sessions with a pastor. Also, our Wedding
Coordinator will be in contact with you.
Important information for you to consider:
- If you need to change the date of your wedding, please inform
the church office or wedding coordinator as soon as possible to see
if an alternate date is available. If an alternate date is not
available, your $100.00 deposit will be refunded to you.
- Rehearsal schedules are dependent upon the date set for the
wedding and will be set by the Wedding Coordinator.
- The Chapel in North Canton would like to allow time for your
ceremony and pictures, as well as give the custodians ample time
after the wedding to prepare the sanctuary for Sunday
morning services. Therefore, the time you set for your
wedding may begin as early as 10:00 am, but must start no later
than 4:00 pm.
- No more than one wedding will be scheduled per day.
We look forward to assisting you with your upcoming wedding
plans. Please call The Chapel in North Canton's business office at
(330) 494-3419 if you have any questions.